This filament is made of polyamide 12 reinforced with 8 % of aramid fibers. Its benefits are tribological properties, great chemical resistance, high stability under wide range of temperatures and great processing.
All of these make it suitable for the fabrication of products like an unwinding wheel, bearings, or cogwheels. It’s a durable material that resists a wide range of chemicals, including car fluids.
- Good interlayer adhesion
- Mechanical properties retained in range -40 °C up to +140 °C
- Tribological properties
- Smooth surface
- Good hardness
- Wear resistance
- Creep resistance (resistance against deformation under long-term load)
- Stiffness & strength
- Heat resistance even under high loads
- Low thermal expansion
- Chemical resistance against wide range of substances
- Low density
- Safe to use in electrical and electronic equipment
- Low fumes released, BPA-free, styrene-free