Welcome to Why? Toyz
Welcome to Why Toyz, we invite you to read and understand our Returns and Refund Policy. Please read these Terms carefully before using the Why Toyz Services and Products (the “Services”) operated by Why Toyz (Pty) Ltd, herein after referred to as “Why Toyz” and any reference to “us”, “we”, or “our” shall also be a reference to Why Toyz.
Your right to access and use the Why Toyz Website and/or the Why Toyz Worlds and/or the Products and/or Services are conditional on your acceptance of, and compliance with, these Terms. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Why Toyz Website and/or the Why Toyz Worlds and/or the Products and/or the Services.
By accessing or using the Why Toyz Website and/or the Why Toyz Worlds and/or the Services and/or the Products you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part hereof then you may not access the Why Toyz Website and/or the Why Toyz Worlds and/or the Products and/or the Services.
Why Toyz reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, at its sole discretion and with or without notice, by posting an updated version on the Why Toyz official website. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms and Conditions. By continuing to access or use the Services after updated terms have been posted, you agree to be bound by the updated Terms and Conditions. Certain portions of the Why Toyz Worlds or the Services or the Products may have additional terms and conditions and may require you to agree to such terms and conditions.
- Delivery, Refunds and Exchanges
- The User is responsible for safeguarding the password that he/she uses to access the Why Toyz Worlds.
- The User agrees not to disclose his/her password to any third party. He/she must notify Why Toyz immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorised use of his/her account.
- The User may not use as a user name the name of another person or entity, or any name that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity without appropriate authorisation, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
- Delivery, Refunds and Exchanges
- All Products purchased from Why Toyz or its Authorised Agent shall be delivered to the place of delivery designated by the User.
- At present Why Toyz operates in the Republic of South Africa. The User shall be responsible for any additional shipping costs or additional charges or permits should he/she request any type of express or expedited courier or shipping services or international delivery involving customs, import duties and taxes linked to such an order.
- A User may return a Product to Why Toyz within thirty (30) days of purchase from Why Toyz Website or Authorised Agent if such Product is unopened, unused and in its original condition for a full refund, less any applicable shipping costs or other charges. Should Why Toyz not be satisfied upon completion of its inspection and review and determine that the Product was tempered with, then the User shall not receive his/her full refund and/or exchange.
- The User shall contact firstname.lastname@example.org and present a copy of the original receipt of purchase together with the explanation of the reason for return and refund or exchange.
- Why Toyz is responsible for the Product only once it arrives safely at the Why Toyz head office address being 149 Senior Drive, Northcliff 2195, Gauteng. The User may decide to use Why Toyz’ shipping agent in the Republic of South Africa that will collect the Product at the User’s stipulated address and deliver such Product to Why Toyz head office. Why Toyz will be responsible for these shipping costs. Should the User choose his/her own shipping agent then the User will be solely responsible for such costs including any insurance cover. Users are responsible to ensure that the Product is safely packed when collecting by the shipping agent. Users outside the Republic of South Africa will be solely responsible for all shipping costs for returns and exchanges, customs, import duties and taxes.
- Should the Why Toyz purchased Product fail during normal and proper use within the warranty period being 12 months from the date of purchase from Why Toyz Website or its Authorised Agent, Why Toyz will provide Users with free replacement part together with technical support to fix the issue or remote after-sales support.
- Why Toyz will endeavour to repair or replace only the defective parts with new or reconditioned parts of products that are functionally equivalent or superior to those originally supplied.
- If a part is repaired or replaced during the warranty period, the warranty period still remaining for the entire Product will apply to this part.
- Certain parts that are relevant to specific Products such as 3D printers are excluded from this warranty. These include: build tape, nozzle, build plate, acrylic cover, SD card, USD stick, USB cable, filament, filament spool and spool holder.
- In terms of Products the following is not covered by the warranty period:
- Altered, broken warranty car or altered, removed, canceled device series number;
- Out of warranty period;
- Over 400 working hours for the 3D printer;
- Product that has been tempered with, repaired, and/or modified by non-authorised personnel;
- Damage(s) caused by improperly or incorrectly performed modifications, alterations or repair;
- Damage(s) caused by improper installation, use or operation;
- Damage(s) due to operation under improper environment including but not limited to electrical cables/chargers/outlets/output/input, room temperature and other working conditions;
- Damage(s) caused by abuse (overloading working), misuses;
- Damage(s) caused by using unauthorised spare parts;
- Damage(s) used by using poor-quality filament (Why Toyz specific filament is suggested)
- Damage(s) caused by using unauthorised 3rd party software;
- Damage(s) caused by improper maintenance (damp, mildew or expose to extreme weather);
- Normal wear and tear including scratches and nicks;
- Damage(s) caused by force majeure (such as lightning strike, fire, earthquake, floods, civil disturbance or war, or any other event beyond human control).
If you have any questions about the above Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.