The FlashForge Creator 3 pro is an industrial grade 3D printer with 2 extruders. This is the top of the level FFF 3D printer from Flashforge, designed to provide the maximum stability and quality when printing your designs.
FlashForge Creator 3 pro Summary:
- Heatable build plate with massive build volume: 300*250*200mm
- Two extruders of Flashforge Creator 3 Pro could print at the same time, and you can use duplicated printing or mirrored printing.
- Water-soluble materials for model supporting and a different filament for model building.
- Faster heating of nozzles, reaching up to 320℃.
- Nozzle and heating block assembled together, easy to replace and maintain.
- Brand new cooling fan structure, with two cooling fans to effectively cool down models and reach better printing effects.
- Upgraded extruder sensor, better for build plate levelling.
- Creator 3 Pro achieves more safety.
Fast heating of build platform
Flashforge Creator Pro 3 reaches up to 110℃ just in 3 minutes, rather like other 3D printer brands waiting like 20 minutes
Filament supported: PLA, ABS, PVA, PETG, HIPS, PA, PC.
Matched slicer: Flashforge FlashPrint 5.
With the free cloud service Polar Cloud on Polar3D you can manage your FlashForge Creator 3 pro 3D printers from an easy-to-use web interface. Log on with your Facebook or Google account and add your Creator 3 pro units. From Polar3D you can upload print jobs, monitor machine parameters like current temperatures, start, paus, resume, stop prints and more. A particularly useful tool when operating multiple 3D printers or when teleworking.