The FlashForge Guider IIs is an industrial grade 3D printer. This is the top of the level FFF 3D printer from Flashforge, designed to provide the maximum stability and quality when printing your designs.
FlashForge Guider IIs Summary:
- Heatable build plate with massive build volume: 280*250*300mm
- Supports a wide variety of materials: PLA, ABS, PLA Color Change, Pearl, ABS Pro, Elastic, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, TPU, Conductive Filament, Flexible Filament, Metal Filled Filament, Wood Filled Filament, and PP
- Resumes printing after sudden power outages
- Open 1.75mm Filament System
- 5-inch Touchscreen Interface
- Auto-bed levelling
- Multiple connectivity: Support usb stick, usb cable and wifi connection
Guider IIs is a professional FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) 3D printer, and follows its predecessor in its reputable structure. With an all-metal frame design and body side panels made of high-strength ABS material, the Guider IIs not only has a stable print performance, but is lightweight and durable. Perfect for the architectural and construction sector, science research, manufacturing industries and education.
Compared to the first generation, Guider IIs enables the use of more types of filament due to the improved molded transparent top cover and front doors, allowing the enclosed print chamber temperature to be more stable..
With the free cloud service Polar Cloud on Polar3D you can manage your FlashForge Guider IIs 3D printers from an easy-to-use web interface. Log on with your Facebook or Google account and add your Guider II units. From Polar3D you can upload print jobs, monitor machine parameters like current temperatures, start, paus, resume, stop prints and more. A particularly useful tool when operating multiple 3D printers or when teleworking.